Programmer / Analyst
- Over twenty-five years of experience designing and implementing desktop and web-based applications across numerous industries, which include insurance, pharmaceutical, internet technology, human resources, and social services.
- Designed and implemented numerous back-end systems, which include billing, sales compensation, credit card processing, and reporting.
- Extensive experience designing, implementing, and maintaining SQL database solutions, including designing database objects (tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions), replication, and database mirroring.
- Extensive experience developing web services to facilitate the transfer of data between external business systems.
- Extensive experience migrating applications between platforms.
|Bachelor of Arts in New College|
|San Jose State University||San Jose, CA|
Microsoft Certification (MCP) in following exams:
- Designing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
- Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
- Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- Designing and Implementing Distributed Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Software and Hardware
- Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Microsoft Access, Paradox for Windows/DOS, dBase, FoxPro, Clipper
- Microsoft Windows 2000+; Windows 95/98; NT Workstation; NT Server