Data Analyst and Developer
- A degreed seasoned Development Lead Programmer/Analyst with 25 years’ experience across numerous industries. These include Personal Lines Insurance, Health Insurance, Software Development, Marketing, Accounts Receiveable and Pharmaceutical.
- Recognized as a leader in initiative to develop processes that streamline and use the latest technology for systems which included Y2K compliance, quote, policy, billing and reporting.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing solutions using PL/SQL, Oracle and Perl Scripting.
- Developed and implemented processes for identifying and minimizing bad debt and Insurance Fraud.
- Excellent communication skills which help foster a strong professional relationship between business users, development staff and management.
|Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics/Computer Science||1987|
|Immaculata University - Immaculata, PA|
- Certification in Visual Basic 6 - November 2000
- Certification in Merant Net Express - February 2001
- Certification in HP 9000/UNIX programming - February 2003
- Certification in SQL,SQL Plus,PL/SQL Programming - February 2003
- Certification in UNIX Shell Programming - March 2003
- Certification in Advanced PL/SQL programming - December 2006
Software and Hardware
- PL/SQL, SQL Plus, SQL, Oracle, DB2, UNIX, COBOL, Perl, Reflection X, Microsoft Windows 7/95/98/2000/NT, Microsoft Office, Publisher, Visio & Access
- Micro Focus COBOL, Easytrieve, Merant Net Express, Micro Focus Workbench, Micro Focus Toolset
- HP 9000, HP 3000, UNIX, PC’s, IBM Server, IBM Mainframe, DEC VAX