Robert W. Groff
- Designed and implemented multiline, multi-state, multi-company and multi-client web-based insurance processing system.
- Developed a variety of third party interfaces to provide electronic funds transfers, positive pay, MVR ordering and various other data transfers.
- Designed and implemented a computer system for a personal auto insurance company with $35 million annual premium. Successfully established MIS department responsible for developing and supporting software and hardware systems.
- Developed a system on an Internet platform reducing future development and on-going maintenance costs. System is for use by both internal and external users, such as agents and policyholders.
- Developed and implemented relational data structures in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
- Developed back-end programs which include billing, renewals, reporting and electronic funds transfers.
- Reduced salary costs by automating many functions in the areas of claims adjusting, underwriting, customer service and accounts receivable.
|Bachelor of Science in public Administration||1985|
|Kutztown University - Kutztown, PA|
Software and Hardware
- Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Paradox
- HTML, ColdFusion, Active Server Pages (ASP), CGI, ActiveX, VBScript
- Microsoft IIS, Microsoft FrontPage, Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Macromedia Fireworks, Microsoft Image Composer, Microsoft GIF Animator
- pcAnyWhere, ProComm, CarbonCopy, Wildcat BBS
- Microsoft Windows 2000+; Windows 95/98; NT Workstation; NT Server