Assistant Vice President
- Licensed insurance agent for Property and Casualty insurance.
- Design and implementation of payment entry, underwriting and claims procedures.
- Implement rating algorithms and related data collection screens for a wide range of lines of insurance.
- Supervision and training of other involved in rating and new product implementations.
- Train users in system operations.
- Provided technical support for in-house employees and outside agents.
- Developed and implemented relational data structures in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
- Modified programs covering all aspects of an insurance company operation.
- Created insurance applications in HTML and Adobe PDF formats for an Internet-based application system.
- Designed reports for management.
- Worked as a sales representative and general office manager for an insurance agency, maintaining office operations, writing new business and handling existing accounts including auto, home and life insurance.
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology||2004|
|Drexel University||Philadelphia, PA|
|Associates Degree in Computer Science||2000|
|Bucks County Community College||Newtown, PA|
|Arizona State University||Phoenix, AZ|
Software and Hardware
- Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, C++
- Java, HTML, ColdFusion, VBScript
- Microsoft IIS, Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Windows 2000+; Windows 95/98; NT Workstation; NT Server
- Adobe Acrobat, Homesite Studio