David Carlson, CPCU, CIDM
Data Analyst and Developer
- Nineteen years of insurance operations experience within the property & casualty industry with various carriers, with a concentration in statistical reporting.
- Direct and indirect experience in supporting and doing statistical submissions to the ISO.
- Processed carrier surcharge & assessment reports and payments; helped develop means to better estimate payments and allocate expenses to individual business units.
- Experience with surplus lines reporting, including the Florida Surplus Lines Service Office; also resolved differences between company and agent reports.
- Volunteered for eight years on the Education Committee of the Insurance Data Management Association, including leading the rewrite of IDMA Course 4, Data Management, Administration and Warehousing.
- Ability to think and act as an entrepreneur, having created and ran a sole-proprietor consulting business.
|Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
|Lafayette College - Easton, PA
- Certified Insurance Data Manager - 1995
- Certified Property & Casualty Underwriter - 1993